Why does the Bhartiya General Conference Mennonite Church, in India, not ordain women (p.
What does GCMC stand for?
GCMC stands for General Conference Mennonite Church
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCMC
We have 21 other meanings of GCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor (cancer treatment)
- Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society
- International Journal of Grid Computing and Multi Agent Systems
- Garden Center Matériaux Berckois (French: Berckois Garden Center Materials)
- Gaston County Model Builders
- Génie Climatique et Maintenance Bâtiment (French: Climate Engineering and Building Maintenance)
- Georgia Composite Medical Board (Atlanta, GA)
- Glucocorticoid Membrane Binding Site (biochemistry)
- Gold Coast Mountain Bike (club)
- Greater Cleveland Mortgage Bankers Association (Ohio)
- Generalized Constant Modulus Criteria
- Government Contract Management Conference
- Graduate Career Management Center (New York)
- Grand Canonical Monte Carlo
- Grand Cape Mount County (Liberia)
- Greensboro College Middle College (Greensboro, NC)
- le Groupe de Combat En Milieu Clos (French: Close Quarters Combat Group; French Navy's maritime counter-terrorism group)
- The George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies
- General Court-Martial Convening Authority
- Georgia Council on Moral and Civic Concerns
Samples in periodicals archive:
excised any reference to foot-washing, but Article 13 of the Confession of Faith in Mennonite Perspective of the General Conference Mennonite Church (1995) includes Christ's example primarily as a call to mutual service.
On February 29, 1984, a group of 21 representatives from Mennonite Board of Missions, Mennonite church schools, the General Conference Mennonite Church and the (Old) Mennonite Church met in Elkhart, Indiana, to discuss how to get youth more involved in service.
But in April 1991, the Council of Moderators and Secretaries--leaders of the Mennonite Church, the General Conference Mennonite Church and the Brethren in Christ--held a consultation in Chicago at the request of Mennonite Health Services, the organization of Mennonite health care institutions.