In the General Conference meeting of AARDO sixth Regional office fir South Asia has been approved to be established in Pakistan.
What does GCM stand for?
GCM stands for General Conference Meeting (International Atomic Energy Agency)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCM
We have 179 other meanings of GCM in our Acronym Attic
- General Counsel Law Ventures
- General Confederation of Lebanese Workers (Lebanon)
- Chief Counsel's Memorandum (IRB)
- Galois/Counter Mode (cryptography)
- Garbage Can Model (organizational choice)
- Gary-Chicago-Milwaukee (transportation corridor)
- General Care Manager
- General Circulation Model
- General Claims Memo (State Farm Insurance)
- General Clutter Model (radar)
- General Consumer Market (sector)
- General Control Module
- General Counsel Memorandum (IRS)
- General Court-Martial
- Generalized Conversion Matrix (engineering)
- Generalized Coupling Model (electromagnetics)
- Génie Climatique Mispouillé (French climate company)
- Geodesic Constant Method
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Ghana Chamber of Mines (Accra, Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The camp meeting this year has been reduced from nine straight days to four Saturdays because of the recession and the overlapping of a large General Conference meeting in Georgia.
That is not the way it should be, according to the report approved recently at the United Methodist General Conference meeting in Denver.