That spending spree, together with less high profile acquisitions like chemicals company Brunner Mond, US business General Chemical Industrial Products and the truck-making business of South Korea's Daewoo, means that India now represents just a quarter of the group's interests, a smaller proportion than the UK; and it means that Tata can count itself among the world leaders in industries as various as tea, steel, consultancy services and soda ash, the key ingredient in washing soda.
What does GCIP stand for?
GCIP stands for General Chemical Industrial Products (East Hanover, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCIP
We have 15 other meanings of GCIP in our Acronym Attic
- Groupement des Consultants et Ingénieurs du Maroc (French: Moroccan Consultants and Engineers)
- Grants and Contributions Information Management System (child welfare programs; Canada)
- Giant Cerebriform Intradermal Nevus (cutis veriticis gyrata)
- Govan & Craigton Integration Network (UK)
- Government Chief Information Office (Australia)
- Graphics Controller Input Output
- Green Computing Impact Organization
- Guyana Council of Indian Organizations
- Government College Ibadan Old Boys (India)
- Generalized Co-Ordinate Interleaved Orthogonal Design
- General Counterdrug Intelligence Plan (Office of National Drug Control Policy)
- GEWEX Continental-Scale International Project
- Gilbert Curry Industrial Plastics (UK)
- Global Commerce Internet Protocol (electronic commerce program)
- Grade Crossing Improvement Program (Canada)
- Grand Concours International de Piano (French: Grand International Piano Competition)
- Guanylate Cyclase-Inhibitory Protein
- Groupe Carrefour Immobilier du Québec (Canadian real estate group)
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrnats and Refugees (Sebastopol, CA)
- Greenwood Commercial Investment Realtors (Syracuse, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another of Falcone's greatest hits: New Jersey-based soda ash producer General Chemical Industrial Products, which he bought while it was in bankruptcy court and then sold to India's Tata Chemicals in January for a $500 million profit.
Tata Chemicals (TCL), part of the giant Tata industrial group, will buy Wyomingbased soda ash business General Chemical Industrial Products.
We've had a very good track record with our basic chemicals and minerals investments this year, including the profitable sale of General Chemical Industrial Products Inc.
Graziosi is currently Vice President and CFO of General Chemical Industrial Products Inc.
The report profiles 75 companies including many key and niche players worldwide such as Companhia Nacional de Eulcalis, FMC, General Chemical Industrial Products Inc.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Cendian Corporation, the premier business process outsourcer for the chemical industry, announced today that General Chemical Industrial Products Inc.
Bernlohr is also a Director of General Chemical Industrial Products, Cadence Innovation, WCI Steel, and General Insulation Company, Inc.