She has a Bachelor in Architecture (Brazil) and an MBA in general Business Management (Honduras/Tecnologico de Monterrey).
What does GBMT stand for?
GBMT stands for General Business Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GBMT in our Acronym Attic
- General Business Machine Service (est. 1955; Canada)
- Gibson Bill Monroe Signature (musical instruments)
- Global Business Management Solution
- Grain-Boundary Misorientation Spectrum
- Great Bridge Middle School (South Chesapeake, VA)
- Grit Blasted Mild Steel
- Groupement Belge de Mécanique des Sols et de la Géotechnique (French: Belgian Group of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering; Belgium)
- Graph-Based Modeling System for Structured Modeling (mathematics)
- Green Bay Metropolitan Sewerage District (Green Bay, WI)
- Greater Boston Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group
- Generation Balancing Mechanism Unit
- Golden Bean Mosaic Virus
- Glomerular Capillary Basement Membrane Width
- Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area (Australia)
- Great Basin Model Yachting (Nevada)
- Glenbrook North High School (Northbrook, Illinois)
- Global Benchmarking Network (alliance)
- Global Broadcast News (India)
- Global Business Network
- Go Back N (N = number to go back)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dealernews Top 100 Awards recognizes motorcycle/powersports dealerships for their achievements in retail design and merchandising, marketing, e-commerce, customer service, community involvement and general business management.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] His wife has brought 20 years of marketing, sales, market research, and general business management.
It can help understand how to comply with the current legislation relating to animal health, nutrient management, to consider how best to influence and manage supply chains to market, product development as well as general business management skills and development.
While both companies will continue to operate independently and remain legally separate, we feel by bringing two well-recognized general business management consulting firms together and forming a truly global offering, a value will be recognized by our clients world-wide.
com Bill Gumbiner With over 80 years of knowledge and experience, Demolition Industry Consultants provides on-site demolition training workshops in estimating, marketing, project supervision, and general business management.
Walt has a variety of expertise across financial service companies, where he has held executive leadership roles in areas of risk, marketing, collections and general business management.
The programme allows SMEs to obtain up to 40% towards fees for a range of specialist services, including accountancy, HR, sales and marketing, general business management, ICT and new product development.