a leading technology provider of mobile enterprise solutions for the healthcare and commercial industries, announced that it has been chosen by the General Authority for Health Services, in partnership with ITQAN, a major systems integrator for businesses in the United Arab Emirates, to provide a mobile technology computing platform in Abu Dhabi.
What does GAHS stand for?
GAHS stands for General Authority for Health Services (Abu Dhabi)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAHS
We have 20 other meanings of GAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Groupe d'Anthropologie Historique de l'Occident Médiéval (French: Anthropology History Group of Medieval West; est. 1978)
- Georgia Association of Health Plans
- Groupe d'Appui des Hautes Personnalités (French: Support Group of the High People)
- Georgia Horseshoe Pitching Association (also seen as GHPA)
- Georgia Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, & Dance
- Groupe Astronomique Hague Querqueville (French: Astronomical group of the Hague Querqueville)
- Georgia Association of Housing and Redevelopment Authorities (Tallapoosa, GA)
- Gallia Academy High School
- Galway Archaeological and Historical Society (Ireland)
- Gardiner Area High School (Maine)
- Goffstown Area High School (New Hampshire)
- Greater Atlanta High School (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Greencastle-Antrim High School (Greencaste, PA)
- Georgia Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (Atlanta, GA)
- Georgia Association of Homes & Services for Children
- Green Acres Home and School United (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Global Alliance for Historical Truth
- Georgia Association of Health Underwriters (Woodstock, GA)
- General Ability Index
- General Accounting Instructions
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp; ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- The General Authority for Health Services for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi announced today that it has selected Cerner Corp.
BALTIMORE, July 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomson Prometric, the global leader in assessment services, and part of The Thomson Corporation (NYSE: TOC; TSX: TOC), today announced a new exclusive five-year contract to provide test development and delivery services to the General Authority for Health Services (GAHS) in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates.