today announced the expansion of its current patient assistance program, the Genentech Access to Care Foundation (GATCF), to help address the needs of financially eligible Medicare beneficiaries enrolled in Part D who are prescribed Tarceva(R) (erlotinib).
What does GATCF stand for?
GATCF stands for Genentech Access to Care Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GATCF in our Acronym Attic
- Gorsich Advanced Technology Center
- Governors and Administrators Training Conference (Circle K International)
- Great Adirondack Tool Co.
- Great Aycliffe Town Council (UK)
- Greater Austin Transportation Company
- Grupo de Arquitectura y Tecnología de Computadores
- Grupo de Astrofísica e Cosmologia
- Gruppo Archeologico del Territorio Cerite
- Guanine, Adenine, Thymine, Cytosine (nucleotides that make up DNA)
- Gifted and Talented Children Association (Australia)
- Graphic Arts Technology Center of Iowa (Clinton, IA)
- Great American Tool Co.
- Guild of Air Traffic Control Officers (UK)
- General Attitudes Toward Computers Scale (psychological evaluation tool)
- George and the Dragon (movie)
- Give Away of the Day
- Global Algérie de Transport et Distribution, Sarl (French: Algeria Global Transportation and Distribution, LLC; Algeria)
- Global Application Tooling Division (Tyco Electronics)
- Fly At Maximum Afterburner Power
- GARP (Global Atmospheric Research Program) Atlantic Tropical Experiment