Gene-Directed Enzyme Prodrug Therapy or GDEPT combines cutting-edge techniques to target tumour cells by using a virus to attack them.
What does GDEPT stand for?
GDEPT stands for Gene-Directed Enzyme Prodrug Therapy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- General Dynamics European Land Systems-Germany (Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Generalized Digital Environmental Model Data Base
- Global Digital Elevation Model
- Governor's Division of Emergency Management (Texas)
- Graduate Diploma in Electronic Systems, Nanotechnology Major (Dublin City University; Ireland)
- Gaseous Diffusion Enrichment Plant
- Gaseous Diffusion Enrichment Process
- Gene Differentially Expressed in Prostate
- Global DOTS (Directly Observed Treatment, Short-Course) Expansion Plan (World Health Organization)
- Grupo Desportivo Estoril Praia (Portuguese football club, near Lisbon)
- Global Development and Environmental Resources, Inc.
- Graduate Division of Educational Research (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Graduate Diploma of Engineering Technology
- Gerald Durrell Endemic Wildlife Sanctuary (Mauritius)
- Gábor Dénes Fõiskola (Gabor Denes Technical College, Budapest, Hungary)
- Gaddafi Development Foundation (EU)
- Gasoline Dispensing Facility
- Gaz De France
- Generic Data Fix (Oracle software)
- Geographic Data File