He is on the editorial boards of numerous science journals including Antisense Research and Development, Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology and Molecular Therapy, and has extensive experience in many critical areas that will help us develop true HIV killing nanomachines," said Eugene Seymour, MD, Chief Executive Officer of NanoViricides, Inc.
What does GTMB stand for?
GTMB stands for Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GTMB in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Textile Manufacturers Association
- Georgia Transfer to Minors Act
- German Trademark Act
- Getting the Message Across (UK communications firm)
- Glendale Transportation Management Association (California)
- Great Minds Think Alike
- Greater Toronto Marketing Alliance (Canada)
- Green Throated Mango A (A. viridigula)
- Grid Trade Master Agreement
- Generation and Transmission Maximization
- Golden Triangle Minority Business Council Inc. (Beaumont, TX)
- George Tyler Moore Center (Shepherd University)
- Gingival Tissue Mononuclear Cells (periodontitis)
- Glenwood Telephone Membership Corporation (Nebraska)
- Government Technology Managers Conference
- Guild of Travel Management Companies (London, England, UK)
- Gypsy Tour Motorcycle Classic
- Golden Triangle Museum District (Denver, CO)
- Game Theory and Mahtematical Economics (conference)
- Global Transcriptional Machinery Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teni Boulikas is the organizer of eight International Conferences aiming at bridging the fields of Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology & Medicine, Editor of the journals "Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology" and "Cancer Therapy", and Founder & President (since August 1997) of the International Society of Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology.
He is currently on the editorial boards of Antisense Research and Development, Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology and Molecular Therapy.