Other subjects examined include numerical simulation of turbulent mixing for dislocated blades in a stirred tank, absorption characteristics of activated carbon prepared by biomass, simulation of solar assisted ground source heat pump systems, and transformer fault diagnosis based on a gene expression programming classifier.
What does GEP stand for?
GEP stands for Gene Expression Programming
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GEP
We have 130 other meanings of GEP in our Acronym Attic
- Geospatial Tagged Image File Format (data integration)
- Geostationary Earth Orbit Tagged Image File Format
- Geographic Translator
- Geostationary Tropospheric Pollution Satellite
- Global Emergency Observation, Warning and Relief Network (US NASA)
- Gastro Entero Pancreatic (tumors)
- Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (South Africa)
- Geen Enkel Probleem (Dutch: No Problem)
- Gel Electrophoresis (molecular biology)
- Gemeinschaftswerk der Evangelischen Publizistik gGmbH
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other topics include speaker recognition with VAD, a parametric pivoting algorithm for the parametric quadratic programming problem, an electricity consumption forecasting model based on gene expression programming, and the market parameter estimation problem in e-business reverse logistics.
The nonlinear workbook; chaos, fractals, cellular automata, neural networks, genetic algorithms, gene expression programming, support vector machine, wavelets, hidden Markov models, Fuzzy logic.