Last month saw the government's launch of a special Gender Responsive Budget Programme in conjunction with the United Nations Development Fund for Women, which has hailed Zambia for strides it has made in adopting policies that enhance gender equality.
What does GRB stand for?
GRB stands for Gender Responsive Budget (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRB
We have 50 other meanings of GRB in our Acronym Attic
- Unspeciated Gravimetric Compounds
- Greater Richmond Association for Volunteer Administration (Virginia)
- Game Research and Virtual Environment Lab
- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (video game)
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys (New York)
- Greater Randolph Area Youth Soccer Association (Texas)
- Graphics Association of Zimbabwe
- G. Ray Bodley (High School)
- Gabriel Richard Building
- Gamma Ray Burst(er)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A need to have gender responsive budgets appeared as a necessity and a solution to many of the obstacles standing in the way of integrating women's issues into existing development plans, in order to direct resources to both women and men's needs simultaneously," said Tahani Al-Khaiba, Gender Officer of Oxfam's Good Governance project in Yemen.