Transgender and Gender Non-conforming scholars call for a champion of friends and allies just like you to invest in their future.
What does GNC stand for?
GNC stands for Gender Non-Conforming
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GNC
We have 69 other meanings of GNC in our Acronym Attic
- Global Nestlé Business Services (Switzerland)
- Grenada Bureau of Standards (Ministry of Finance, Trade & Industry)
- Guyana National Bureau of Standards
- Greater New Bedford Track Club (Massachusetts; Rhode Island)
- Greater New Bedford Workforce Investment Board (New Bedford, MA)
- Graff Nestl Baurecht Zorn Rechtsanwälte GmbH (Austrian law firm)
- Gas Natural Comprimido (Argentina)
- Gaz Naturel Carburant (French: Natural Gas Fuel)
- Gaz Non Conventionnels (French: Unconventional Gas)
- Geek News Central (technology news)
- General Navigation Compute
- General Nutrition Centers
- General Nutrition Companies (nutritional supplements)
- General Nutrition Corporation (various locations)
- Generalized Nyquist Criterion
- Geriatric Nurse Certified (healthcare)
- Getting Needed Care (health scale)
- Ghana National Council (Chicago, IL)
- Global Navigation Chart
- Globally Networked Customs (World Customs Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In some cases, they believe they're helping the child, that gender non-conforming won't be accepted by other people," Stuff.
In some cases, they believe they're helping the child, that gender non-conforming won't be accepted by other people," said Andrea Roberts, from the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, who worked on the study.
4, the study draws on the National Transgender Discrimination Survey, which received responses from over 6,450 participants, making it the first large-scale national study of discrimination against transgender and gender non-conforming Americans.
of Toronto) uses vignettes to illustrate a theoretical concept, a dilemma of teaching, or the social and cultural contexts of gay and gender non-conforming black male students' lives.
6) In many Asia-Pacific countries, where the challenge of SRHR is precisely located in shifting the debate from reproduction to sexuality, the concept of sexual rights is an eminently valuable one and can help expand access of groups marginalised by mainstream policy-making and programme development, such as unmarried adolescents, sex workers, lesbians, gays, transgender people and other gender non-conforming people.
For instance, it would have been interesting to read short stories that reflect the experiences of queer women, gender non-conforming women, sex workers and unmarried elderly women.
2000) (allegations that a transsexual bank loan applicant was discriminated against based upon applicant's gender non-conforming behavior and appearance were actionable pursuant to the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, 15 U.