In addition, his group discovered genes responsible for genetic diseases including gelatinous drop-like corneal dystrophy and tip-toe walking, a mouse model of ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament of the spine.
What does GDLD stand for?
GDLD stands for Gelatinous Drop-Like Corneal Dystrophy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GDLD in our Acronym Attic
- Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico - Miguel Hidalgo International (Airport Code)
- Games Day Los Angeles (California)
- General Department of Land Administration (Vietnam)
- General Directorate for Local Authorities (UN Development Programme)
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Georgia Distance Learning Association
- Generic Data Link Control (interface definition)
- Global Digital Literacy Council (est. 2003)
- Global Distance Learning Channel
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church
- Global Data Link Ethernet
- Graduate Degree Level Expections (Canada)
- Guide for the Development of Language Education Policies in Europe
- Gas Driven Lift Fan
- Gloucestershire Development Loan Fund (UK)
- Grameen de la Frontera (Spanish: Grameen of the Frontier; microcredit; Mexico)
- Gardiens De La Horde (French: Keepers of the Horde)
- Global Denken Lokal Handeln (German: Think Global, Act Local)
- Graduate Diploma of Library and Information Studies (Australia)
- Gainesville District Little League (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, his group discovered genes responsible for genetic diseases including gelatinous drop-like corneal dystrophy and tiptoe walking, a mouse model of ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament of the spine.