Geisinger Health System has acquired Renaissance system from Mazor Robotics Ltd.
What does GHS stand for?
GHS stands for Geisinger Health System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GHS
We have 240 other meanings of GHS in our Acronym Attic
- Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy (endocrinology)
- Greater Hampton Roads Travel Hockey Association (Virginia)
- Gross Human Rights Violations
- Gainesville High School (Florida and Georgia)
- Gaither High School (Tampa, FL)
- Galesburg High School (Illinois)
- Galion High School (Ohio)
- Galt High School (Galt, California)
- Garfield High School
- Gateway High School (USA)
- General Health Survey
- General Household Survey
- General HydroStatics Software (ship stability)
- Generic Health System
- Genesis Healthcare System (Ohio)
- Geohazards Systems
- Georgetown High School (various cities/states)
- Georgetown Hospital System (South Carolina)
- Geraldine High School (Alabama and New Zealand)
- Geriatric Health Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pennsylyania's Geisinger Health System will no longer hire applicants who use tobacco, including cigarettes, cigars, and smokeless products.
13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Learn how Geisinger Health System is re-engineering its equipment flow processes to eliminate non-value activity and increase the time nurses can devote to patient care during a webinar presentation Wednesday, December 14 (11 a.
In 2009, President Obama highlighted Intermountain specifically in speeches to a joint session of Congress and to the American Medical Association: "We have long known that some places--like theIntermountain Healthcare in Utah or the Geisinger Health System in rural Pennsylvania--offer high-quality care at costs below average" (President Barack Obama, Speech to Joint Session of Congress, 9 Sep 2009).
What we are achieving at Geisinger Health System with precyseCode is truly unique," said Ken Lacy, President and General Manager of Precyse Advanced Technologies, the R&D division of Precyse.
was promoted to executive vice president and chief medical officer at Geisinger Health System, Danville, Pa.
That's not the case at Geisinger Health System in Pennsylvania, where the CEO and other leaders share unique, personal, case-based wisdom with evolving leaders.
CAESAREA, Israel -- Mazor Robotics Ltd (TASE:MZOR), the leader in innovative surgical robots and complementary products for spine surgery, today announced that Geisinger Health System purchased its Renaissance[TM] system.