53 US Dollar) Duration: 36 months The proposal consists in developing an alternative solution to the existing LPT blade on the Geared Turbo Fan made of cast nickel based alloy by transcending the work fundamentally performed on the TNM Gamma TiAl alloy.
What does GTF stand for?
GTF stands for Geared Turbo Fan (aircraft engines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GTF
We have 69 other meanings of GTF in our Acronym Attic
- Global Transport and Executive Systems (Boeing)
- Ground Transportation & Engineer Systems (US Marine Corps)
- Gebirgs Trachten Erhaltungs Verein (German)
- Guineafowl Transmissible Enteritis Virus (animal disease)
- Genotype-Tissue Expression
- Galactic Trade Federation (fictional, Star Wars)
- Gang Task Force
- Gas Tax Fund (Canada)
- Gaussian-Type (Wave) Function
- Gay Teen Forum
- Gender Task Force (various organizations)
- General Transcription Factor
- Generalized Timing Format
- Generalized Timing Formula
- Generalized Transfer Function
- Generic Test Framework
- Geoff Thomas Foundation (UK)
- Georgia Transplant Foundation
- Gesellschaft für Technikgenese-Forschung eV (Berlin, Germany)
- Get to France (polite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PW1100G-JM is a geared turbo fan (GTF) engine that uses an advanced gear system allowing the engine's fan to operate at a different speed from the low-pressure compressor and turbine.
The Bombardier CSeries family of single-aisle commercial aircraft is designed for the 100- to 149-seat market, featuring the new Pratt & Whitney Geared Turbo Fan Engine.