New to the family is the geForce 4 - a low cost but certainly not low performance replacement for the popular geForce 2 series.
What does GF2 stand for?
GF2 stands for GeForce 2 (video card)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GF2
We have 1 other meaning of GF2 in our Acronym Attic
- Guardian Force (Final Fantasy game)
- Guardian Forces
- Guidance to Fire Control
- Guinean Franc (unit of currency)
- Guitar Freaks (music simulation game)
- Gulf Air Company - Bahrain (IATA airline code)
- GymboFriends (unofficial online message board, Gymboree clothing)
- Great Falls and Old Dominion Railway
- Gaussian-Filtered Binary Frequency-Shift Keying
- Grams Force Per Centimeter (bending rigidity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At this week's Microsoft(R) Windows Hardware Engineering Conference (WinHEC) 2000 conference, the two firms combined their industry-leading solutions to demonstrate versions of RAVISENT's CineMaster(R) family of integrated solutions for DVD, DVR and HDTV playback that are fully optimized for the GeForce 2 GTS - the first per-pixel shading GPU for the desktop PC market.