3m) and is being developed in cooperation with the Gdansk University of Technology and specialists from private company Deep Ocean Technology.
What does GUoT stand for?
GUoT stands for Gdansk University of Technology (Poland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Ultimate Owner (highest parent company)
- Global Urban Observatory (UN Human Settlements Programme)
- Grand United Order (various organizations)
- Give Up or Die (gaming clan)
- General Union of Oil Employees (Iraq)
- Government of the Union of Myanmar (also known as Burma)
- Grand United Order of Odd Fellows (UK)
- Glawnoje Uprawlenije Ochrany Rossiskoy Federatsi (Main Administration Protection of the Russian Federation; aka GUO)
- Gunma Urological Oncology Study Group (Japan)
- Guerilla Union of Shrews in Mossflower (Redwall)
- General Union of Oil Workers
- Gallaudet University Press (Illinois)
- Gallup, NM, USA - Gallup Municipal (Airport Code)
- Gaming Union Podcast (gaming podcast)
- Gatekeeper Update Protocol
- General Unitary Pre-Coder
- General Use Pesticide
- Girls und Panzer (Japanes anime TV series)
- Giudice Unico Delle Pensioni (Italian)
- Graphische und Parallele Datenverarbeitung (German: Graphical and Parallel Processing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Namiesnik is head of the department of analytical chemistry at the Gdansk University of Technology, and Szefer head the department of food sciences at the Medical University of Gdansk.
Two papers from Gdansk University of Technology explore tests for measuring tire resistance on roads.