We visited the Gay and Lesbian Youth Northern Ireland (GLYNI) group in Belfast city centre to find out more about the great work that has gone on there over the last 13 years to support young men and women.
What does GLYNI stand for?
GLYNI stands for Gay and Lesbian Youth Northern Ireland (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gippsland Lakes Yacht Club (Victoria, Australia)
- Grand Lagoon Yacht Club (Pensacola, FL)
- Great Lakes Youth Conference (Michigan)
- Grupo en Lógica y Computabilidad
- Gull Lake Yacht Club (Minnesota)
- Sugar (Prefix)
- Gay and Lesbian Yeshiva Day School Alumni (New York, NY)
- Gay and Lesbian Yeshiva Day School Alumni Association (New York, NY)
- Greater Lebanon Youth Hockey Association (Newport, NH)
- Greater Littleton Youth Initiative (Colorado)
- Gay and Lesbian Yellow Pages
- Green Lanka Youth Platform (Sri Lanka)
- God Loves You, Pass It On
- Glycine Receptor
- Gay and Lesbian Youth Services
- Renal Glucosuria
- God Loves You So do i
- Gay and Lesbian Youth Services of Western New York (Buffalo, NY)
- Galey Zahal (Israel Defence Forces radio literally meaning: waves)
- Great Lake Zen Center (Milwaukee, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gay and Lesbian Youth Northern Ireland (Glyni) said it was 'illogical' to argue that there was a huge gap between someone at 17 and another at 16.