The exhibition is being presented by the European Gay and Lesbian Sport Federation (EGLSF) at CA House, which overlooks Limehouse Basin Marina in east London.
What does GLSBE stand for?
GLSBE stands for Gay and Lesbian Sport (Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gentoo Linux Security Advisory (Internet security)
- Government Large Structures Assembly
- Grand Lodge of South Africa (Freemasonry; est. 1961)
- Grande Loge Suisse Alpina (French: Swiss Grand Lodge Alpina; Switzerland)
- Great Lakes Science Advisory Board
- Gay and Lesbian Switchboard (telephone counseling service)
- Gene Lilly Surety Bonds, Inc. (Lincoln, NE)
- Golden Latitude Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Green Lake State Bank (Wisconsin)
- Great Lakes Steel Boat Club (Ecorse, MI)
- Great Lakes Sugarbeet Growers Association
- Gay and Lesbian Switchboard of Long Island (New York)
- German Language School Conference
- Gifted Learners Student Care (Singapore)
- Global Logistics Supply Chain
- Global Logistics Support Center
- Gold Link Security Company
- Goldfields Land and Sea Council (Goldfields, Western Australia)
- Government Launch Services-Cryogenic
- Great Lakes Science Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
A poll conducted by the European Gay and Lesbian Sport Federation, which withdrew from the Gay Games federation last year, found that 51% of the 636 European athletes responding planned to attend the Montreal event while only 7% planned to go to Chicago; 7% hoped to go to both.
Utrecht is convinced it will meet the standards of the European Gay and Lesbian Sport Federation -- EGLSF.