Last year, Local 347 joined forces with the Gay and Lesbian Association of Santa Clarita and the Democratic Alliance for Action to protest the city's policy of not extending health and welfare benefits to the domestic partners of heterosexual and homosexual city employees.
What does GLASC stand for?
GLASC stands for Gay and Lesbian Association of Santa Clarita (Santa Clarita, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GLASC
We have 1 other meaning of GLASC in our Acronym Attic
- Giugno, Luglio, Agosto, Settembre (Italian: June, July, August, September; band)
- Goddard Laboratory of Atmospheric Sciences
- Grade-Level Achievement Standards (various organizations)
- Gust-Load Alleviation System
- Gay, Lesbian and Straight Alliance
- Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association (Illinois)
- Great Lakes American Studies Association (various locations)
- Greater Los Angeles Softball Association
- Greater Los Angeles Security Alarm Association (regional chapter; California Alarm Association)
- Georgia Lions All-State Band (Dalton, GA)
- Greater Lafayette Area Safety Council (Indiana)
- Giggling Like A School Girl
- Greater Los Angeles Spinning Guild (Los Angeles, CA)
- Great Lakes Association of Shrine Motor Corps (Shriners of North America)
- Georgia Llama and Alpaca Social Organization
- Global Assessment of Soil Degradation (global study published in 1990 by UNEP and ISRIC in cooperation with Winand Staring Centre, ISSS, FAO and ITC)
- Gay & Lesbian Adolescent Social Services
- Gay Lesbian and Straight Spectrum
- Gay Lesbian and Straight Supporters
- Gay, Lesbian, and Allies Senate Staff Caucus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the Gay and Lesbian Association of Santa Clarita and the Democratic Alliance for Action waved hand-lettered signs denouncing the City Council and its members, as about 100 people from all over Los Angeles County arrived for a city-sponsored human relations conference at the Hyatt Valencia.
Roger Velasquez Chairman, Gay and Lesbian Association of Santa Clarita Ignoring Castaic fault shortsighted I find myself totally confused by the plans to build a 24,000-home project, even though it has been reduced by 3,500 homes.