Chris Basiurski, of the Gay Football Supporters Network, said an enlightened attitude now exists in changing rooms, but it is the fear of fans which prevents gay players from going public.
What does GFSN stand for?
GFSN stands for Gay Football Supporters Network (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Graduate Film Studies Journal (online journal)
- Georgia Full Size Jeep Club
- Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying
- Gateway Financial Services Ltd. (Toronto, Canada)
- Guild Financial Services Limited (Guild Group; Australia)
- Global Fibre Supply Model (forestry; UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Glucose-Fructose-Sucrose-Maltose Mixture
- Government Finance Statistics Manual
- Grupo Financiero Santander Mexicano (Spanish: Mexican Santander Financial Group; Mexico)
- Guarantee Fund for Small and Medium Enterprises (now Small Business Corporation; Makati City, Philippines)
- Glens Falls Symphony Orchestra (Glen Falls, NY)
- Global Financial Services Organisation
- Grand Floridian Society Orchestra (Orlando, FL)
- Government Furnished Support Property
- Gunpowder Falls State Park (Maryland)
- Georgia Funeral Service Practitioners Association
- General Functional System Requirement
- Generalized Feedback Shift Register (mathematics)
- Global Financial Stability Report (International Monetary Fund)
- Global Food Security Response (USAID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team, which included Richard Sheard, from Brighouse, were in Edinburgh to play Hot-Shots in the top division of the Gay Football Supporters Network (GFSN) national league.
Despite being the current Gay Football Supporters Network Cup Winners, it costs thousands of pounds a year to keep the club, staffed by volunteers, running.
The Gay Football Supporters Network has been there for those who love the beautiful game for years and the Merseyside branch has enjoyed a resurgence of late.
If bars aren't for you, delve into one of many other scenes, including volunteering, bowling, hiking, dining, the Gay Outdoor Club and the Gay Football Supporters Network.
The Gay Football Supporters Network, GFSN, has been up and running for 15 years, and the north west has now got social groups up and running.