But according to Kevin Jennings, executive director of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, Schlessinger's stock in trade is fire and brimstone.
What does GLSEN stand for?
GLSEN stands for Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (New York, New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gaussian Least Square Differential Correction (algorithm)
- Great Lakes Swing Dance Club (Burton, MI)
- Gay Lesbian Straight Education
- Generalized Least Squares Estimator
- Grande Loge Symbolique Ecossaise (French: Symbolic Scottish Grand Lodge)
- Greater London South East (UK)
- Guide to Legal Studies in Europe (publication)
- Great Lakes Surface Environmental Analysis (digital map)
- Great Lakes Software Excellence Conference (Michigan)
- Great Lakes Soil and Environmental Consultants Inc. (Burr Ridge, IL)
- Generalized Least Squares Estimation Procedure
- General Laboratory Support Facilities
- Global Long/Short Fund (investments)
- Great Lakes Sport Fishermen of Milwaukee (Wisconsin)
- Great Lakes Society of Friendship and Culture
- Great Lakes Sport Fishing Council
- German Low Grade Lymphoma Study Group (est. 1988)
- Giggling Like a School Girl
- Great Lake Star Gaze (Michigan)
- Gay and Lesbian Switchboard of Harrisburg (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lesbian and gay students are seven times more likely than straight students to be threatened with a weapon at school, said Jim Anderson of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, a backer of the bill.
com and then donates 5% of everything spent to progressive nonprofits such as the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network and the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission.