com/prnh/20130418/NY96960) Recording artist Gavin DeGraw joins Big Time Rush during the season premiere, "Big Time Invasion," where the guys must stop the invasion of a British boy band.
What does GDG stand for?
GDG stands for Gavin Degraw (singer/songwriter)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GDG
We have 35 other meanings of GDG in our Acronym Attic
- Going Down For Reboot
- General Development Financial Services (various locations)
- Global Distributed File System (Acirro)
- Graphical Data Fusion System
- Guided Depth-First Search
- Generalized Discrete Fourier Transform
- Good Foot (Canadian clothing store)
- Greater Detroit Foreign Trade Zone (Michigan)
- Gla-Domainless Factor X
- Gamebend Dota Gaming
- Generation Data Group
- Generation Data Group (mainframe related file grouping method)
- Gettysburg Discussion Group (est. 1995)
- Gewerkschaft Der Gemeindebediensteten
- Giving Direct Globally
- Global Development Gateway
- Global Development Group (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Google Developer Group (computer programming)
- Guideline Development Group (UK National Health Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, according to Ciara Bravo, 16, (aka Kendall's li'l sis, Katie), it's loaded with awesome guests (a la Gavin DeGraw and Cher Lloyd).
Exploding like a rocket from his appearance on the TV show "The Voice" - particularly with his rendition of John Lennon's "Imagine" - James has been working at what appears to be a feverish pace, including recording new songs, such as the lovely "Fix This Mess," and appearing at the recent WXLO Acoustic Xmas show at Mechanics Hall with Gavin DeGraw.
Both will compete on the show alongside Welsh mezzo soprano Katherine Jenkins and pop singer Gavin DeGraw.
The company is hosting a series of concurrent concert events across the US, featuring musical acts, including Maroon 5, Sean Diddy Combs, Mariah Carey, Cee Lo Green, Lil Wayne, Gavin DeGraw, Mary J Blige and Sara Bareilles.
The Neath-born beauty will cha cha cha alongside veteran Motown diva Gladys Knight, singer-songwriter Gavin DeGraw and tennis legend Martina Navratilova in the 14th series of US hit show Dancing with the Stars.
The point is, this week you have your pick of performances by Gogol Bordello, Kal, Ky-Mani Marley, Ill Bill, Talib Kweli, Rogue Wave, Stars, Gavin DeGraw and many more.
Barker and Goldstein had performed together under the name TRVSDJ-AM, alongside Jane's Addiction's Perry Farrell and pop singer Gavin DeGraw.