The South African delegation was led by Agnes Nyamande-Pitso, the South African Consul General and Blake Mosley-Lefatola, CEO of the Gauteng Economic Development Agency (GEDA) and included several other high ranking Gauteng officials.
What does GEDA stand for?
GEDA stands for Gauteng Economic Development Agency (Gauteng Province, South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEDA
We have 10 other meanings of GEDA in our Acronym Attic
- Git Er Done
- Global Electrodynamics
- Global Element Declaration
- Global Element Declaration (web services definition language)
- Global Equity Derivatives
- Global Event Detector
- Good Enough Diploma
- Gouvernement En Direct (French; Canada)
- Graduated Electronic Decelerator (shock behavior device)
- Tests of General Educational Development (trademark of American Council on Education; Washington, DC)
- GPL'd Electronic Design Automation (software)
- Greensboro Economic Development Alliance (Greensboro, NC)
- Guam Economic Development Authority
- Gujarat Energy Development Agency (est. 1979; India)
- Gujarat Energy Development Authority (India)
- Graphical Entry, Distributed Application Environment
- Geospace Environment Data Analysis System (Solar-Terrestrial Environment Laboratory; Nagoya University; Japan)
- Gerência de Desenvolvimento e Assistência Técnica
- Georgia Electronic Design Center (at the Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Gilroy Economic Development Corporation (Gilroy, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South African delegation was led by Her Excellency Agnes Nyamande-Pitso, the South African Consul General and Mr Blake Mosley-Lefatola, CEO of the Gauteng Economic Development Agency (GEDA) and included several other high ranking Gauteng officials.
The delegation will also meet with the heads of the Gauteng Economic Development Agency and the Western Cape Economic Development and Tourism Agency.