The Gauteng Department of Health is calling on parents and carers to bring their children to the nearest clinic for measles vaccination.
What does GDoH stand for?
GDoH stands for Gauteng Department of Health (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of GDoH in our Acronym Attic
- Group Duty Officer
- Groups.Drupal.Org (user-group electronic mailing list portal)
- Guaranteed Day Off
- Georgia Department of Audits
- Gallaudet Dynamic Online Collaboration
- Georgia Department of Corrections (Atlanta, GA)
- Global Days of Caring (Lucent Technologies)
- Georgia Department of Education
- Guam Department of Education
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectrometry
- Get Down on It
- Global Digital Opportunity Initiative (UN)
- Group Domain of Interpretation (RFC 3547)
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Guam Department of Labor
- Go Dearborn Online Message Board
- Graduate Diploma of Nursing (educational accreditation)
- Garage Door Opener (real estate ads)
- General Directorate of Pharmacy
- Geneva Declaration of Principles (Geneva, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HIV/AIDS, STIs and TB Cluster, Gauteng Department of Health, Johannesburg, South Africa
All documents relating to any application made in accordance with the MHCA were submitted to the MHRB offices located at the Gauteng Department of Health in Sauer Street, Johannesburg.
Documents regulating HCW management used at the hospital were identified: the WHO Manual on Safe Management of Waste from Health Care Activities, the National Environment Conservation Act (1989), the Gauteng Health Care Waste Management Policy, the Gauteng Health Care Waste Management Regulations, the Gauteng Department of Health Code of Practice for Health Care Waste Management, and Johannesburg Hospital Policy on Waste Management.
This venture which has drastically improved patient care is as a result of Public Private Partnership between the Gauteng Department of Health and a pharmaceutical company, Roche.
The Gauteng Department of Health has reduced the number of infections in babies by more than half, from 11.
In the former, a letter was written to the MEC by the Professional and Ethical Standards Committee (Faculty of Health Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand); in the latter, a letter was written to the Gauteng Department of Health by the Dean of this faculty.
The latest survey also assesses the extent of antiretroviral treatment use among people living with HIV in the province, and will contribute significantly to the evidence base that informs how the Gauteng Department of Health plans for and executes interventions to prevent new HIV infections, and keep people who are living with HIV alive and well.