A kriged estimate can be combined with the byproduct estimation variance to build a Gaussian-type confidence interval at any unsampled location, assuming a normal distribution for the error (Goovaerts 1997).
What does GTF stand for?
GTF stands for Gaussian-Type (Wave) Function
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GTF
We have 69 other meanings of GTF in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Than or Equal
- Gas Turbine Environmental Research Centre (Canada; National Research Council)
- Global Transport and Executive Systems (Boeing)
- Ground Transportation & Engineer Systems (US Marine Corps)
- Gebirgs Trachten Erhaltungs Verein (German)
- Guineafowl Transmissible Enteritis Virus (animal disease)
- Genotype-Tissue Expression
- Galactic Trade Federation (fictional, Star Wars)
- Gang Task Force
- Gas Tax Fund (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further extension of Gaussian-type basis sets for use in molecular orbital studies of organic molecules.
the use of basis functions which were Gaussian-type orbitals) led to the possibility of writing the codes which are now commercially available.