2005, and Li and Meng 2010), Gaussian Process Regression (GPR) (Heo and Zavala 2012), and Probabilistic Graphic Model (PGM) (Wall et al.
What does GPR stand for?
GPR stands for Gaussian Process Regression (mathematics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GPR
We have 126 other meanings of GPR in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Portland Poker Tour (Portland, Maine)
- General Public Paratransit Vehicle (California Department of Motor Vehicles)
- Guinea-Pig Portal Vein
- Geodetic Position Quality
- Glasgow Pain Questionnaire (Glascow, UK)
- Glass Patterns Quarterly (est. 1985; Westport, KY)
- Green Party of Quebec (Canada)
- Generalized Priority Queue Manager (Asynchronous Transfer Mode Switch; telecommunications)
- Great Petaluma Quilt Show (California)
- Gallatin Paranormal Research (Tennessee)
- Geek Public Radio (Internet radio station)
- General Practice Residency (medical training)
- General Purpose Register (IBM S/360/370/390)
- General Purpose Reloadable (debit cards)
- Gesellschaft für Pädiatrische Radiologie
- Glengarry-Prescott-Russell (Canada)
- Global Pirate Radio (online radio)
- Global Position Receiver
- Global Posture Review (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gaussian process regression analysis for functional data.