Gatorade and the Gatorade Sports Science Institute have been working closely with 11 NFL rookies this year to help guide their fueling plans and help improve performance, with each rookie's story documented in a web series called "Everything to Prove" on NFL.
What does GSSI stand for?
GSSI stands for Gatorade Sports Science Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSSI
We have 19 other meanings of GSSI in our Acronym Attic
- Granite State Senior Games (est. 1988; Manchester, NH)
- Ground Signal Signal Ground (method of routing high speed differential signals on a PCB)
- Guatemalan Student Support Group (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Girl Scouts of San Gorgonio Council (California)
- Gem State Stock Horse Association (Idaho)
- Georgia Spotted Saddle Horse Association (Dalton, GA)
- Gridded Surface Subsurface Hydrologic Analysis
- Garden State Siberian Husky Club
- Gilbert and Sullivan Society of Hancock County (Ellsworth, ME)
- Graduate Studies in Sustainable Heritage Development
- Genesis Steel Services, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Genesis Strategic Solutions International LTD/LLC
- Geophysical Survey Systems Inc. (North Salem, NH)
- Global Securities Services for Investors
- Global Strategic Study Institute
- Grindlays Super Saver Income Fund
- Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council (Houston, TX)
- Girl Scouts of the South Jersey Pines
- German Speaking Society Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Gami Sewa Sevana Ltd (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists from the Gatorade Sports Science Institute worked with some of the world's greatest athletes to create the G Series, a new line of sports performance products that contain nutrients athletes need before, during and after a workout, practice or competition.
Ongoing scientific and clinical research is conducted by the Gatorade Sports Science Institute (GSSI) in the U.
Ken Mannie For more information on hyponatremia and other related topics, log-on to The Gatorade Sports Science Institute at www.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "We know through extensive research that athletes have different needs during different athletic situations," says Bob Murray, director of the Gatorade Sports Science Institute.
Otherwise, the fish is in danger of exploding," says Bob Murray of the Gatorade Sports Science Institute.
Eichner divides his time evenly between seeing patients and doing field research on metabolic imbalances, currently in football with the Gatorade Sports Science Institute.
``There is no research on whether eicosanoids help or hurt performance,'' said Mitch Kanter, director of the Gatorade Sports Science Institute in Barrington, Ill.