The Gator Corporation's 25 million consumers enjoy using more than $1 billion worth of free Gator Advertising and Information Network (GAIN) ad-supported software titles.
What does GAIN stand for?
GAIN stands for Gator Advertising and Information Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAIN
We have 82 other meanings of GAIN in our Acronym Attic
- Gas-Assisted Injection Molding (engineering)
- Global Analysis, Integration and Modeling
- Global Analysis, Interpretation and Modeling (International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme)
- Global Assimilation Ionosphere Model (Solar Dynamics Observatory)
- GNU AIM (AOL (America Online) Instant Messenger)
- German Association for Infant Mental Health
- GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) –Aarhus Institute of Molecular Imaging (Denmark)
- Gait Analysis in Multiple Sclerosis
- Global Asset Inventory Management System (Canada)
- Galley Insert Equipment
- Gelbvieh Association in Nebraska
- German Advanced Integrated Network
- Getting Arizona Interested in Neighborhoods
- Gippsland Aquaculture Industry Network Inc
- Global Advanced Intelligent Networking (Sprint)
- Global Agricultural Information Network (USDA)
- Global Aid Network (Campus Crusade for Christ)
- Global Airline Inventory Network (Boeing)
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
- Global Analysis Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) The Gator Corporation is a leader in online advertising through its Gator Advertising and Information Network (GAIN), and also produces some of the Web's most popular applications.
About The Gator Corporation The Gator Corporation is a leader in online advertising through its Gator Advertising and Information Network (GAIN).