Records specialist Deirdre Beddoe will be on hand to talk about documents which can then be digitised and put on Gathering the Jewels - the website for Welsh Heritage and Culture, administered by the National Library of Wales.
What does GTJ stand for?
GTJ stands for Gathering the Jewels (Welsh heritage and culture website; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GTJ
We have 2 other meanings of GTJ in our Acronym Attic
- GOES Tap Imaging System
- Government Technical Information Services (Canada)
- Government Telecommunications and Informatics Services (Canada)
- Georgia Tech Information Security Center
- Golden Triangle Irish Setter Club (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Grimsby Town International Supporters Club (UK)
- Guam Territorial Income Tax
- Gene Technology Information Unit (Australia)
- Gestalt Training Institute West Australia (Perth, Australia)
- Grand Traverse Ice Yacht Club (Michigan)
- Geotechnical Testing Journal
- Going to Jail
- Got to Jet
- Grace Theological Journal
- Golden Triangle Jeep Club
- Greater Trenton Junior Golf
- Greater Tampa Junior Golf Association (Florida)
- Governor Thomas Johnson High (Frederick, MD)
- Governor Thomas Johnson High School (Frederick, MD)
- Governor Thomas Johnson Middle School (Frederick, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Culturenet Cymru promotes Gathering the Jewels (www.
com, which focuses on Welsh settlements in Patagonia and the cultural treasures on the Gathering the Jewels website (gtj.
The Gathering the Jewels consortium comprises the following partners (representing 172 separate institutions): National Library of Wales; Royal Commission on Ancient and Historical Monuments (Wales); National Museums and Galleries of Wales; Archives Council Wales; Society of Chief Librarians (Wales); Welsh County Archivists Group; Council of Museums in Wales; Welsh Museums Federation; Wales Higher Education Libraries Forum Mr Reid said: "We want to represent everyone and everything in a common way so anybody interested in the culture and history of Wales can find their way around.