Think of our event as Woodstock, but with the nudity and drugs replaced by respectful disagreement; the Million Man March, only a lot smaller, and a bit less of a sausage fest; or the Gathering of the Juggalos, but instead of throwing our feces at Tila Tequila, we'll be actively *not* throwing our feces at Tila Tequila.
What does GOTJ stand for?
GOTJ stands for Gathering of the Juggalos
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GOTJ
- Guns of the Golden West Association (Canada)
- Gathering off the Hill (Volkswagen car club; UK)
- Guardians of the Heavens (gaming clan)
- Guardians of the Holy Light (online game group; World of Warcraft)
- Georgia Orthopaedic Trauma Institute (Macon, GA)
- Get Off the Island
- Giggle on the Inside
- Girls of the Internet
- Girl on the Internet Syndrome
- GSP Online Technics Information System
- George of the Jungle (movie)
- Glamour of the Kill (band)
- Geneva on the Lake (Lake Erie Ohio resort town)
- Guardians of the Light (gaming)
- Gospel of the Living Dead
- Gallery of the Mind
- Game of the Month
- General Ocean Turbulence Model (marine science)
- Geocacher of the Month (Nevada Geocaching)
- Gooris on the Macleay (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tequila took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.
Celebrating 20 years together, Insane Clown Posse is among the best-selling independent groups of all time, with 24 albums to their credit, over 11 million sold worldwide and a highly-successful music festival, their annual Gathering of the Juggalos.