com)-- Rochester Electronics, the world's largest authorized manufacturer and distributor of end-of-life and mature semiconductors, is providing continuing manufacturing services of LSI Corporation's entire HCMOS (high-speed complementary metal-oxide semiconductor) ASIC (application-specific integrated circuits) gate array product offering.
What does GARY stand for?
GARY stands for Gate Array (Amiga custom chip)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GARY
We have 1 other meaning of GARY in our Acronym Attic
- Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase/Phosphoribosylglycinamide Synthetase/Phosphoribosylaminoimidazole Synthetase
- Greater Albuquerque Recreational Trails Committee (New Mexico)
- Group for Aeronautical Research and Technology in Europe
- Glycinamide Ribonucleotide Transformylase
- Greater Austin Right to Life (Texas)
- Georgia Recreational Trail Riders Association
- Geriatric Assessment and Rehabilitation Unit
- Grant Anticipated Revenue Vehicle
- Greater Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Disease
- Grant Anticipated Revenue Vehicle (debt financing instruments for state highways)
- Gabardan Athlétique Sport (French: Gabardan Athletic Sport; Gabardan, France)
- Gadget Acquisition Syndrome
- Galactic Alliance Security (Star Wars)
- Games And Sports
- Garden Art Show (Colorado)
- Gastonia (Amtrak station code; Gastonia, NC)
- Gate Allocation System
- Gatewick Aviation Services (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gate array sales will decline from about ten percent of total ASIC revenues, or $1.
com Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market to 2020 http://www.
Structured application specific integrated circuits (ASIC) is currently the most viable design technology in the semiconductor chip market -- a paradigm shift from the gate arrays and cell-based ASIC that dominated the market previously.
June 6 /PRNewswire/ -- LSI Logic (NYSE: LSI) has been named the overall gate array supplier of the year based on a survey of more than 300 system designers in North America conducted by Dataquest Inc.
Nasdaq:SYNP), a leading supplier of software for the design and verification of semiconductors, today announced the availability of a version of its Synplify ASIC(R) software specifically targeting NEC Electronics' Gate Array products.
Chip Express will recognize top design engineers who have led the way in significantly reducing product time to market by using Chip Express' unique one-day gate array services for prototyping and system emulation.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers Embedded Systems Conference San Francisco 2003 SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 21, 2003 Chip Express, the leading manufacturer of late-stage programmable Advanced Gate Array ASICs, has raised the bar again with its new 0.