com)-- Rochester Electronics, the world's largest authorized manufacturer and distributor of end-of-life and mature semiconductors, is providing continuing manufacturing services of LSI Corporation's entire HCMOS (high-speed complementary metal-oxide semiconductor) ASIC (application-specific integrated circuits) gate array product offering.
What does GARY stand for?
GARY stands for Gate Array (Amiga custom chip)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GARY
We have 1 other meaning of GARY in our Acronym Attic
- Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase/Phosphoribosylglycinamide Synthetase/Phosphoribosylaminoimidazole Synthetase
- Greater Albuquerque Recreational Trails Committee (New Mexico)
- Group for Aeronautical Research and Technology in Europe
- Glycinamide Ribonucleotide Transformylase
- Greater Austin Right to Life (Texas)
- Georgia Recreational Trail Riders Association
- Geriatric Assessment and Rehabilitation Unit
- Grant Anticipated Revenue Vehicle
- Greater Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Disease
- Grant Anticipated Revenue Vehicle (debt financing instruments for state highways)
- Gabardan Athlétique Sport (French: Gabardan Athletic Sport; Gabardan, France)
- Gadget Acquisition Syndrome
- Galactic Alliance Security (Star Wars)
- Games And Sports
- Garden Art Show (Colorado)
- Gastonia (Amtrak station code; Gastonia, NC)
- Gate Allocation System
- Gatewick Aviation Services (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced that it has expanded its CMOS-10HD gate array offering by adding four new devices with small form factors.
Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market to 2020
Structured application specific integrated circuits (ASIC) is currently the most viable design technology in the semiconductor chip market -- a paradigm shift from the gate arrays and cell-based ASIC that dominated the market previously.
Novel SRAM Architecture Signals Demise of Low-end Gate Array Market
Nasdaq:SYNP), a leading supplier of software for the design and verification of semiconductors, today announced the availability of a version of its Synplify ASIC(R) software specifically targeting NEC Electronics' Gate Array products.
June 6 /PRNewswire/ -- LSI Logic (NYSE: LSI) has been named the overall gate array supplier of the year based on a survey of more than 300 system designers in North America conducted by Dataquest Inc.
Chip Express, the leading manufacturer of late-stage programmable Advanced Gate Array ASICs, has raised the bar again with its new 0.