00 Gastrointestinal tract infections are prominent in patients with AIDS.
What does GITI stand for?
GITI stands for Gastrointestinal Tract Infection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GITI
We have 2 other meanings of GITI in our Acronym Attic
- Gulf Information & Technology Exhibition (Middle East)
- Growth Issues Task Force (Raleigh, NC)
- Guangzhou International Travel Fair (China)
- Glitter in the Garbage (podcast)
- Government Information Technology Group
- Gross Investment in Tangible Goods
- Growing in the Garden (elementary education)
- Gigabit Internet to The Home (St. Arnaud)
- Good In The Hood
- Graduate Institute of Taiwan History (est. 2003)
- General Investigation of Tidal Inlets (US Army)
- Getting It Together Interface
- Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (Waseda University; Japan)
- Guangdong International Trust and Investment Corp.
- Government Information Technology Infrastructure Management
- Government Information Technology Infrastructure Management Method (now Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Government Integrated Technical Information System
- Graduate Institute of Translation and Interpretation Studies (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Generalized Interface Tool Kit
- Ghost in the Machine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Salix currently has two products under development: Colazide(R), a treatment for inflammatory bowel disease and, Normix(TM), a broad-spectrum antibiotic for gastrointestinal tract infections.