Destruction of the gastric mucosal barrier by detergents and urea.
What does GMB stand for?
GMB stands for Gastric Mucosal Barrier
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GMB
We have 53 other meanings of GMB in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Manchester Asbestos Victims Support Group (UK)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Pulsed Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Gas Metal Arc Welding-Short Circuit Arc
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Advanced (Edison Welding Institute; Columbus, OH)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Basic (course)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Pipe (study course)
- Maximum G's Mechanical Shock (reliability)
- British Trade Union (originally General Municipal Boilermakers; now known simply as GMB)
- Gambia (ISO country code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cytotec inhibits gastric acid secretion, stimulates gastric mucus production, increases bicarbonate secretion and enhances mucosal blood flow, thus strengthening the integrity of the gastric mucosal barrier against the damage caused by NSAIDs.