The effect of size of food ration on egg production in the female three-spined stickleback, Gasterosteus aculeatus L.
What does GASAC stand for?
GASAC stands for Gasterosteus Aculeatus (Three-spined stickleback)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GASAC
- Grays Athletic Supporters Association (UK)
- Greeks Against Sexual Assault
- Ground Aided Seeker Assist
- Groupement d'Action Sanitaire de l'Ain (French: Health Action Group of Ain)
- Growth Adjusted Sonographic Age
- Guernsey Amateur Swimming Association
- Graphic Arts Services Association of Australia (Bondi Junction, Australia)
- Government Accounting Standards Advisory Board (India)
- Gas Appliance Safety Advisory Committee (New Zealand)
- Gas Safety Action Council
- General and Special Accreditation Committee (Philadelphia University)
- Genetic Algorithm SAmple Consensus
- Governmental Accounting Standards Advisory Council (Governmental Accounting Standards Board)
- Gruppo Archeologico Sperimentale Arte Celtica (Italy)
- Gate and Source and Drain
- Generally Accepted Standards for Attestation Engagements (finance)
- Berliner Gaswerke Aktiengesellschaft (Berlin gas provider)
- Global Aviation Security Action Group (International Air Transport Association)
- Graef, Anhalt Schloemer and Associates Inc. (consulting firm; Milwaukee, WI)
- Gender and Science and Technology Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gonadal effects of Melatonin in the three-spined stickeleback, Gasterosteus aculeatus L.
Decreased reproductive investment of female threespine stickleback Gasterosteus aculeatus infected with the cestode Schistocephalus solidus: parasite adaptation, host adaptation, or side effect?
olivaceus (Storer), blackspotted topminnow W, NE Family Poeciliidae (live-bearing fishes) Gambusia affinis (Baird & Girard), mosquitofish W Order Atheriniformes Family Atherinidae (silversides) Labidesthes sicculus (Cope), I brook silverside Menida beryllina (Cope), inland S silverside Order Mugiliformes Family Mugilidae Mugil cephalus Linnaeus, striped S mullet Order Gasterosteiformers S (sticklebacks) Family Gasterosteidae (sticklebacks) Culaea inconstans (Kirtland), N, SE brook stickleback Gasterosteus aculeatus, NW Linnaeus, threespine stickleback Pungitius pungitius (Linnaeus), NW ninespine stickleback Order Scorpaeniformes Family Cottidae (sculpins) Cottus bairdi (Girard, mottled I sculpin C.
Uptake and loss of dissolved zinc by the stickleback Gasterosteus aculeatus L.
The conservation status of Gasterosteus aculeatus microcephalus is considered as threatened.
Males of Gasterosteus aculeatus typically turn red on their bellies and blue-green on top when breeding--unless they live in Washington's Chehalis River watershed.
Gasterosteus aculeatus Linnaeus, three-spine stickleback.