With lower gasoline vapor pressure limits going into effect in 1996, ETBE becomes very attractive to refiners.
What does GVP stand for?
GVP stands for Gasoline Vapor Pressure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GVP
We have 46 other meanings of GVP in our Acronym Attic
- Gateshead Voluntary Organisations Council (UK)
- Genesee Valley Orchestra and Chorus (Fairport, NY)
- Greater Vancouver Orienteering Club
- Genesee Valley Organic Community Supported Agriculture
- Google Video of the Day
- Glen Valley Organic Farm Co-operative (Canada)
- Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center (Parkton, MD)
- Groupe Volontaires Outre-Mer
- Global Visions of Other Natures
- Grand Valley Orchid Society (Grand Rapids, MI)
- General Vice President (various organizations)
- General Voters Party (Fiji)
- Genesee Valley Park (New York)
- Genesys Voice Platform
- Global Vice President (various companies)
- Global Vision for Peace
- Global Visualization Process
- Global Volcanism Program (Smithsonian Institution)
- Good Veterinary Practice (standards)
- Good Vigilance Practice (drug marketing safety rules)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More stringent requirements mandated by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 for summer gasoline vapor pressure and oxygenated gasoline, as well as the upcoming reduction in allowable sulfur content of diesel fuels, necessitated the upgrading of existing refineries.
Reduced gasoline vapor pressure, and more precise engineering of canisters and fuel systems, will bring reductions of some 30 percent from 1990 levels, at costs of about $3,500 per ton, or $1.