Members only) Elvin Bishop Blue Oyster Cult Dropkick Murphys The Doobie Brothers Joan Jett & the Blackhearts Lupe Fiasco Friday, August 30 Gabriel Sanchez & The Prince Experience MAD MEX Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights ZZ Ward Shooter Jennings The Dirty Heads Foxy Shazam ZZ Top Gaslight Anthem Sublime with Rome Buckcherry Saturday, August 31 D.
What does GLA stand for?
GLA stands for Gaslight Anthem (New Brunswick, NJ band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GLA
We have 133 other meanings of GLA in our Acronym Attic
- Great Lakes Paul Associated Consultants
- Great Lakes-Software Process Improvement Network
- Greater Laconia-Weirs Beach Chamber of Commerce (Laconia, NH)
- Good Luck & Happy Fragging
- Good Luck, Have Fun
- Gliese 1 (red dwarf star)
- Good Luck To You
- Good Luck to You Too
- Gaming Liberation Army (gaming)
- Gamma Linolenic Acid
- Gay Lesbian Alliance (various locations)
- General Ledger Account
- Generalized Lloyd Algorithm
- Generic Log Adapter
- Georgia Library Association
- Ghana Library Association (est. 1962)
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom - Glasgow Scotland (Airport Code)
- Global Label Allocation
- Global Liberation Army (gaming)
- Glucose Lowering Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: JULES BOYLE Despite poor sound, The Gaslight Anthem more than held the crowd's interest with an epic setlist at the first of two sold–out shows at the Academy.
Byline: Daily with Rick Fulton and John Dingwall Jules Boyle Live The Gaslight Anthem O2 Academy, Glasgow 24.
Jack White, Justice, and Childish Gambino will all close out the festival Sunday night after a day of concert sets from The Gaslight Anthem, Florence + The Machine and Dum Dum Girls.
IT'S been awhile since Gaslight Anthem frontman Brian Fallon broke news of the band's new album.
Byline: GAVIN MARTIN THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM Handwritten **** The fourth album from the impassioned Springsteen-endorsed New Jersey heroes seethes with frayed emotions, determination and invigorating musical salvoes.
I turned up in Nottingham and at first I thought he'd forgotten because he was quite drunk at the Manchester gig, but then he said to get sound checking with The Gaslight Anthem guy.
Tiger Please Gritty rock'n'roll storytellers, the Valleys outfit's big-hearted, raw and impassioned alt-rock has drawn comparisons to the likes of Bruce Springsteen, The Gaslight Anthem, Eddie Vedder, U2 and Kings Of Leon.