Contract Awarded for Design, Supply, Build and Install the plants with a capacity of 330 MW from 2 gas turbine units at Mahmoudya power plant due to be grid connected by August.
What does GTU stand for?
GTU stands for Gas Turbine Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GTU
We have 24 other meanings of GTU in our Acronym Attic
- Guaranteed Time to Restore
- Drops per minute (medical)
- Global Telematic Transport System
- Go To Traffic School (online driving school)
- Got The T-Shirt
- Grants Treasury Tape System
- Grupo de Trabajo en Tecnologías del Software (Software Technologies Working Group)
- Gyro Transfer Table System
- Generalized Timed Token Service Discipline
- Generative and Transformational Techniques in Software Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first project will be Ataqa power plant in Suez with a capacity of 650 MW from four gas turbines while the second will be done in Mahmoudya with capacity of 330 MW with 2 gas turbine units.
Eon has built two combined-cycle gas turbine units at its Surgutskaya GRES-2 power plant in Siberia.
Siemens Energy Fossil Power Generation, along with Alfanar, a local EPC, has jointly commissioned the gas turbine units at the Hail-2 Extension 3 power plant for Saudi Electricity Company (SEC).
YTL Power Services and Siemens AG team will carry out an overhaul and upgrade of the plant's gas turbine unit No.
The gas turbine units use reliable dual gas/diesel fuel for production of electricity in the event of any shortage in the supply of natural gas.
The new power plant supplements the existing power facility in Idku, and comprises three gas turbine units operating at 11Kv," the statement read.
The latest contract award increases the number of Rolls-Royce RB211-powered industrial gas turbine units installed in Brazil over the last 10 years to sixty-two.