10 the federal Gas Tax Fund (GTF) Agreement was renewed, promising municipalities an estimated $2.
What does GTF stand for?
GTF stands for Gas Tax Fund (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GTF
We have 69 other meanings of GTF in our Acronym Attic
- Guide to Traffic Engineering Practice (Australia)
- Greater Than or Equal
- Gas Turbine Environmental Research Centre (Canada; National Research Council)
- Global Transport and Executive Systems (Boeing)
- Ground Transportation & Engineer Systems (US Marine Corps)
- Gebirgs Trachten Erhaltungs Verein (German)
- Guineafowl Transmissible Enteritis Virus (animal disease)
- Genotype-Tissue Expression
- Galactic Trade Federation (fictional, Star Wars)
- Gang Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perry also urged the federal government to provide states with both more flexibility and certainty when it comes to transportation funding, and to distribute more federal gas tax funds back to the states to spend how they see fit.
The Congressional Budget Office estimates that federal gas tax funds for highways will run out in 2013 and for transit programs in 2014.
The $983,333 investment from the First Nation of Na-cho Nyak Dun is composed of $491,667 from the First Nation of Na-cho Nyak Dun and $491,667 from the First Nation's Government of Canada Gas Tax Fund.
He also has been seeking repayment of the gas tax funds the state has proposed taking.
The agreement operates under Building Canada, the Government of Canada's new long-term infrastructure plan, and gets $60 million of its total funding support from the Gas Tax Fund Agreement.
With the primary payment source of debt intended to be federal highway funds, the 24-year maturities planned for bonds issued under this program are a meaningful weakness at this rating level, but are offset by the pledge of state-controlled gas tax funds.
If Metro or Caltrans needs more money to feather their nests, stop the politicians from dipping into the Gas Tax Fund.