ISLAMABAD -- The Supreme Court of Pakistan (SC) on Monday barred Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) from issuing 200 CNG licences, approved in the tenure of former prime minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf, it was reported.
What does GRA stand for?
GRA stands for Gas Regulatory Authority (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GRA
We have 130 other meanings of GRA in our Acronym Attic
- Grains Per Standard Cubic Feet
- Galles Racing 3 (automobile racing)
- Gastric Retention at 90 Minutes
- Gamma Ray Attenuation
- Gamma-Ray Astronomy
- Gamma-Ray Astrophysics
- Garcia Research Associates (Burbank, CA)
- Garda Representative Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Gellman Research Associates
- Genealogy Research Associates (Utah)
- General Rate Application (NTPC, Canada)
- General Risk Assessment
- Generale Raad Van Advies (Dutch: General Council of Advice; Netherlands)
- Generalized Rytov Analysis
- Genootskap van Regte Afrikaners (Dutch)
- Geochemistry Research Association (Japan)
- Geographical Routing Algorithm
- Geophysical Research Abstracts (open access publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concerned authorities of oil and gas regulatory authority (OGRA) said that PM Raja Pervaiz Ashraf had given verbal order, adding that a notification to decrease the prices of petrol as soon as the Prime Minister issue a written directive.
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) Sunday notified the revision of prices in petroleum products to be effective from Monday for one week, reported Geo News.
PESHAWAR, July 1 -- The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) Wednesday reduced petroleum products prices.
05 rupees, according to an Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) statement issued late on Sunday.
The Pakistan Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority announced on Sunday that the price of petrol would rise to 86.
Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority has allowed Mari Gas Company to increase gas prices by 33% per MMBTU for four commercial and industrial consumers from July 1.
ISLAMABAD -- A major hike in prices of petroleum products is likely from March 1, as Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has already forwarded a proposal to the Ministry of Petroleum seeking a per litre increase of Rs3.