Henderson Award for distinguished service to the industry and to the Gas Machinery Research Council (GMRC).
What does GMRC stand for?
GMRC stands for Gas Machinery Research Council (est. 1952; Dallas, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMRC
We have 3 other meanings of GMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Generalized Multiresolution Analysis
- Global Master Repurchase Agreement (international finance)
- Global Mining Research Alliance
- Government Management Reform Act (of 1994)
- Great Man-Made River Authority (Libya)
- Green Mountain Racquetball Association (Arlington, VA)
- Giant Magneto-Resistance Random-Access Memory
- Great Mississippi River Adventure Series (adventure racing)
- Greater Manchester Residuary Body
- George Mason Regional Branch Library (Annandale, VA)
- Good Manner and Right Conduct
- Good Moral and Right Conduct (values)
- Gravity and Magnetics Research Consortium (est. 1999; Colorado School of Mines; Golden, CO)
- Grecian Magnesite Research Center
- Green Monkey Renal Cells (biology)
- Green Mountain Railroad Corporation
- Guangzhou Middleware Research Center (South China University of Technology; Guangzhou, China)
- Global Map of Rainfed Cropland Areas
- Green Mountain Rock Climbing Center (Rutland, VT)
- Genomic Medicine Research Core Laboratory (Chang Gung Memorial Hospital; Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is active in a number of community service and industry organizations, including SGA Operations/Transmission Executive Committee, Gas Machinery Research Council Board, and the INGAA Operations, Safety & Environmental Committee.
The valve, which earned a 2007 R&D 100 Award from R&D Magazine, was one of several technologies developed during the Advanced Reciprocating Compression Technology program, conducted at SwRI and jointly funded by the Gas Machinery Research Council, BP, and the U.
The new valve is one of several technologies developed during the Advanced Reciprocating Compression Technology program, conducted at SwRI and jointly funded by the Gas Machinery Research Council and the U.
The Gas Machinery Research Council (GMRC) has developed a field-testing guideline to provide a comprehensive reference to the industry on the best practices for field-testing of gas turbines and centrifugal compressors.
To address these problems, the pipeline industry formed what is now the Gas Machinery Research Council (GMRC), which contracted with Southwest Research Institute[R] (SwRI[R]).
She employs her rich background as vice president of the rapidly growing Gas Machinery Research Council of the Southern Gas Association.
4-6, Gas Machinery Research Council, Hyatt Regency Hotel & Albuquerque Convention Center, Albuquerque, NM.