Contract Awarded for thailand greenhouse gas information system
What does GASIS stand for?
GASIS stands for Gas Information System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GASIS
We have 1 other meaning of GASIS in our Acronym Attic
- Guysborough Antigonish Strait Health Authority (Canada)
- Gateway to Archives of Scottish Higher Education (Scotland)
- Georgia Society for Healthcare Engineers
- Google Apps Shell Interface (graphical user interface)
- Governmental Affairs Society of Indiana (est. 1982)
- Greenwich Air Services, Inc.
- Game Accessibility Special Interest Group
- General Aviation Safety Information Leaflet (UK)
- Gibraltar Association of Stockbrokers and Investment Managers
- German Association for Stable Isotope Research (Leipzig, Germany)
- Gregory A Smyth Insurance Services (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Grupo Andino Santa Julia (Spanish: Santa Julia Andean Group; Argentina)
- Grupo de Amigos de São Josemaria (Portuguese: Group of Friends of St. Josemaría)
- Galerie Stredoceského Kraje (Slovak: Central Bohemian Gallery)
- Gemmologists Association of Sri Lanka (Sri Lanka)
- Généalogie et Archives Saint-Laurent (French: Genealogy and Archives St. Lawrence; Canada)
- General Applied Science Laboratory
- Global Analyzer Systems Ltd. (Canada)
- Greater Annapolis Swim League
- Groupement Autonome des Sports Loisirs (French: Autonomous Sports Leisure Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Palamida(TM), and Osaka Gas Information System Research Institute (OGIS-RI), formed a joint partnership on September 12, focused on delivering open source management solutions for intellectual property (IP) compliance to the Japanese market.
Palamida, and Osaka Gas Information System Research Institute recently announced a joint partnership to deliver open source management solutions for intellectual property compliance to the Japanese market.
com), the leading provider of open source infrastructure and integration software, today announced that the leading Japanese SOA consultant and integrator, OGIS-RI (Osaka Gas Information System Research Institute), has become a MuleSource Premium Partner to resell Mule, the world's most popular open source enterprise service bus (ESB) and integration platform throughout Japan and other major Asian countries.
Among them are Agency Systems Insurance Solutions, Brinker International, CyberTrader, Global Shop Solutions, Oil & Gas Information Systems, Inc.
Beisheim will manage Objectivity Europe, located in the United Kingdom, plus several sales agents added during the course of last year in France, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and South Korea, in addition to Objectivity's long-time distributor in Japan, Mitsui/Osaka Gas Information System Research Institute Co.
OGIS-RI (Osaka Gas Information System Research Institute Co.
May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Rational Software Corporation (Nasdaq: RATL) today announces the formation of a strategic alliance with Rational Unified Solutions Program Partners Osaka Gas Information System Research Institute Company, Ltd (OGIS), and Sage IT Partners, to better serve the Forte developer community.