To foster gas customer choice, Duke Energy Ohio has also agreed to move approximately $5 million of carrying costs associated with gas inventory from the base rate to the Gas Cost Recovery mechanism.
What does GCC stand for?
GCC stands for Gas Customer Choice
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCC
We have 473 other meanings of GCC in our Acronym Attic
- Gaining Command Code
- Galileo Control Center
- Galway County Council (Ireland)
- Gambling Control Commission (various locations)
- Gamecube Café (website)
- Ganglion Cell Complex
- Garde Côtière Canadienne (French: Canadian Coast Guard)
- Garonne Concassage Criblage (French crushing equipment company)
- Gas Column Chromatography
- Gas Combined Cycle (power station)
- Gateway Corporate Center (Florida)
- Gaussian Collision Channel
- Gay Community Center (various locations)
- General Cable Corporation (Highland Heights, KY)
- General Certificate of Compliance
- General Chiropractic Council (UK)
- General Cinema Corporation (movie theaters)
- General Communications Channel (Sprint)
- General Computer Controls
- General Computer Controls (information technology auditing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kretschmer pointed to a recent study on residential participation on gas customer choice programs released by the National Regulatory Research Institute which concluded--on its analysis of pilot programs--that small gas customers are reluctant to relinquish bundled sales service provided by their local gas utility even when alternate service would mean lower bills.
CG&E's Gas Customer Choice program gives all CG&E gas customers the opportunity to choose an alternative natural gas supplier, allowing customers to shop for the gas pricing structure that best meets their needs.
Another tool for managing winter bills is the Washington Gas Customer Choice Program.
In response to the situation, Enron's subsidiary, Enron Energy Services, has been disqualified as a participating natural gas supplier of firm customers in the Washington Gas Customer Choice Program.
99 Mcf price was too high and that the frozen rate conflicts with efforts to develop a Gas Customer Choice Program for the state of Michigan.
had signed up approximately 20,000 CG&E customers as part of the parent company's Gas Customer Choice program, under which consumers may choose their own supplier.
The Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) agreement for the Gas Customer Choice program requires that customers benefit from these lower costs, said Carl L.