Sources say that Gas Authority of India Limited ( GAIL) is expected to get the contract for some more oil fields in Brunei, and Sultan Bolkiah indicated he would support India's energy security initiatives.
What does GAIL stand for?
GAIL stands for Gas Authority of India Limited (Indian government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAIL
We have 2 other meanings of GAIL in our Acronym Attic
- Great American Irish Festival
- Guggenheim Aviation Investment Fund, LP
- Gadsden Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Alabama, USA)
- Greensboro Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group (China)
- Greenville Area Interfaith Hospitality Network (Greenville, SC)
- Glutaric Acidaemia Type II
- Glutaric Aciduria Type II
- Grupo Alpino de Ingenieros Industriales (Spanish: Alpine Group of Industrial Engineers)
- Global Alliance of Information Industry Associations
- Glide Angle Indicator Light
- GNOME (GNU Network Object Model Environment) Accessibility Implementation Library (interfaces)
- [not an acronym] (formerly Gtk AIM (AOL (America Online) Instant Messenger); now Pidgin)
- Gas-Assisted Injection Molding (engineering)
- Global Analysis, Integration and Modeling
- Global Analysis, Interpretation and Modeling (International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme)
- Global Assimilation Ionosphere Model (Solar Dynamics Observatory)
- GNU AIM (AOL (America Online) Instant Messenger)
- German Association for Infant Mental Health
- GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) –Aarhus Institute of Molecular Imaging (Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other winners included the Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Everest Industries, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance and RITES.
Detailed study on use of CNG began when a CNG pilot project was commissioned by Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) in the year 1992-93 in Delhi, Mumbai and Baroda with the objective of identifying and resolving technical, institutional, regulatory and economic issues that would have an impact on using CNG as an alternative fuel.
Srinivasan and had officials from the Indian Oil Corp (IOC) and the Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL).
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) is an Indian gas company with interests spread across India, Egypt, Mainland China and Russia.
Gas Authority of India Limited signed the Gas Sale and Purchase Agreement (GSPA) for the TAPI gas pipeline project with TurkmenGaz, Turkmenistan's national oil company at Ashgabat today.
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has completed plans to establish a subsidiary to develop city gas distribution networks in 230 cities.
The report also focuses on current LNG prices prevailing in the international market - CARE Research's outlook and insight into future trends in the industry with respect to key demand-supply metrics, key sectors contributing to rising demand for natural gas, supply outlook from key domestic fields in India, ascertaining global industry factors in near future and projecting their corresponding impact on future gas demand and supply in the domestic market Companies Mentioned: - Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) - Gujarat State Petronet Limited (GSPL) - Petronet LNG Limited (PLNG) - Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL) - Gujarat Gas Company Limited (GGCL) For more information visit http://www.