com)-- Systech Illinois, one of the world's leading manufacturers of gas analysis equipment, has updated the brochure for their 8700 and 8701 oxygen permeation analyser instruments, which are used primarily in the packaging industry.
What does GAN stand for?
GAN stands for Gas Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GAN
We have 46 other meanings of GAN in our Acronym Attic
- Glasgow Academy of Musical Theatre Arts (Scotland)
- Gaston Agricultural Mechanical and Textile Restoration Association (Gaston, NC; farm machinery restoration group)
- Gateway Area Macintosh Users Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Georgia Association of Music Theorists
- Governance and Management of Urban Transport (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Governance and Management Using Technology (California School Boards Association)
- Get AOL (America Online) Music Videos (freeware)
- Geodesic Acoustic Mode Zonal Flow
- Gallium Nitride
- Gas Alarm Notification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract notice: Provision of equipment and consumables for blood gas analysis (3.
An acknowledged innovator in gas analysis technologies for more than 50 years, Servomex is the originator of and world leader in paramagnetic sensing technology and has an exceptional reputation in the development of zirconia, photometric and thick film technologies.
Use the Carle for Refinery Gas Analysis, Corrosive Gas Analysis, Natural Gas Analysis, Hydrogen Product Gas Analysis, Stack Gas Analysis, Permanent Gas Analysis, Trace C[O.
Both NGAs as well as GCs configured for natural gas analysis are available.
The portable gas analysis system uses equipment originally developed to analyse and measure possibly harmful gases in industrial workplaces, Colombo explains.
At some airports in Europe and the United States, a conventional gas analysis instrument is used to detect trinitrotoluene (TNT), nitroglycerin and other volatile explosives.
GCAP(TM) Targets a Range of Industrial Applications as well as Research Labs, Advanced Gas Analysis and Biomedical Screening GRENOBLE, France -- Analytical Pixels Technology (APIX) today announced the release of its first commercial product: GCAP(TM), a gas chromatography device designed for a variety of industrial and petrochemical applications, including process monitoring, energy distribution, safety and security and environmental control.