SEATTLE, March 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Xanthus Communications has announced the addition of the top full-service law firm Garvey Schubert Barer to its client list.
What does GSB stand for?
GSB stands for Garvey Schubert Barer (law firm; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSB
We have 147 other meanings of GSB in our Acronym Attic
- Grodno State Agrarian University (Grodno, Belarus)
- Graduate School of Architecture and Urban Planning (UCLA)
- Gruppo Speleologico Archeologico Versiliese (Italian: Speleological Group Archeological Versiliese)
- Garden State African Violet Club (Trenton, NJ; growers of African Violets; founded 1948)
- Global Struggle Against Violent Extremism
- Graduate Student Affairs Vice President (Arizona State University)
- Gas-Shielded Ark Welding
- Genetic Support Awareness Week (Australia)
- Good Sports Are Winners (sportsmanship program; Michigan High School Athletic Association)
- Ground System Architectures Workshop (spacecrafts)
- Gas Sucking Behemoth
- Gateway Signaling Buffer
- Gaur Saraswat Brahmin (Hindu caste)
- Gay Straight Bi
- Gel Sample Buffer
- Gene-Specific Binding
- General Semantics Bulletin (annual publication until 2010)
- General Services Building
- General Services Bureau (various organizations)
- General Student Body (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anti-dumping against textiles has not been used much in the past as the trade was regulated," said Lizbeth Levinson, attorney at Garvey Schubert Barer.
Wells Fargo Securities served as the exclusive financial advisor and Garvey Schubert Barer acted as legal advisor to LaCrosse Footwear and its Board of Directors in connection with the transaction.
From a legal standpoint, it's quite clear that Congress intended that appraisers be paid Reasonable and Customary fees and that most appraisal management companies are simply violating the law," said Matt Schneider with Garvey Schubert Barer, the law firm retained to represent the AGA.
Garvey Schubert Barer acted as legal advisor to InFocus and its board in connection with the transaction.
Scott Duboff with the Law Firm Garvey Schubert Barer for his pro bono legal counsel on behalf of National Children's Alliance.
and Garvey Schubert Barer acted as Glacier's financial advisors and legal counsel, respectively.
2009 LOGIN CONFERENCE SPONSORS: BigWorld Technology, Dolby, fatfoogoo, Garvey Schubert Barer, iovation, Language Automation, Parature, Perkins Coie, Savvis, Trialpay, Trust Who, and Vindicia