30pm each night the strident voice of American Evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong would ring out telling us he was ``Bringing Christ to the Nations''.
What does GTA stand for?
GTA stands for Garner Ted Armstrong (American evangelist)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GTA
We have 220 other meanings of GTA in our Acronym Attic
- Gran Turismo 3 (video game)
- Grand Touring 3 (car)
- Gran Turismo 4 (video game)
- Toyota Celica GT-Four Owner's Club (car club)
- Grand Turismo 5
- Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (gaming)
- Gran Turismo 6 (gaming)
- Galactic Terran Alliance (Freespace game)
- Galena Territory Association
- Gamma Tau Associates, Inc (educational resources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After his excommunication, Garner Ted Armstrong founded the Church of God International - but was asked to step down in 1995 after a Texas woman accused him of sexual assault.