But Magda Aboulfadl, an enforcement project manager for the Garment Industry Development Corporation, said most building owners continued to accommodate apparel use until recently.
What does GIDC stand for?
GIDC stands for Garment Industry Development Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GIDC
We have 3 other meanings of GIDC in our Acronym Attic
- Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Dysphoria (sexuality)
- General Iterative Decoding Attack
- Ghana Irrigation Development Authority (est. 1977)
- Government Intervention in Deprived Areas
- Journal of Geographic Information and Decision Analysis (online journal)
- Gender Identity Disorder of Adolescence or Adulthood Nontranssexual Type
- German In-Depth Accident Study
- Grafisch-Interaktives Datenanalysesystem
- Geospatial Information Data Base
- Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board (India)
- Georgia Indigent Defense Council (now Georgia Public Defender Standards Council)
- Government Internet Data Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Grenada Industrial Development Corporation
- Guildford Ice Dance Club (UK)
- Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (India)
- General Industrial Diamond Company Online
- Gender in Development Division (Zambia)
- Geneva Institute for Democracy and Development (est. 2004; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Global Information Distribution Daemon
- Governance and Institutional Development Division (Commonwealth of Nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
for nonprofit company Garment Industry Development Corporation.
As my department set out to address these issues, we were aware of the work of New York’s Garment Industry Development Corporation in developing land use and zoning which could help sustain garment manufacturers in New York.