What does GTTA stand for?
GTTA stands for Garment, Textile and Technology Association (Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTTA
We have 3 other meanings of GTTA in our Acronym Attic
- Global Title Translation
- GlobalTouch Telecom, Inc.
- Glucose Tolerance Test
- Gone To Texas
- Government Technical Test
- Grand Trunk Trailblazers (Massachusetts)
- Graphics Translation Table
- Gruppo Torinese Trasporti
- Guaranteed Turn Times (Oasis)
- Guttae (Latin: Drops)
- Georgian Triangle Tourist Association (Collingwood, Ontario, Canada)
- Global Technology Transfer Alliance
- Greater Toronto Transportation Authority
- Guyana Table Tennis Association
- Gene Technology Technical Advisory Committee (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- GJXDM Training and Technical Assistance Committee
- Greensboro Triad Textile and Apparel Club (North Carolina)
- Gee That's Too Bad
- Gene Therapy and Therapeutics Branch (National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research; US NIH)
- Give to the Bit (horse training)