The Trust helped raise awareness of the closure of Brighton's Gardner Arts Centre (Grade II*), one of 2008's top 10.
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for Gardner Arts Centre (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- Great Artesian Basin Sustainability Initiative (Australia)
- Georgia Association of Black State Universities
- Great Australian Bight Trawl Fishery
- Goat Anti-Bovine Thymocyte Serum
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Grants Advisory Board for Youth (philanthropy organization; Sacramento, CA)
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable
- Galveston Arts Center (Galveston, TX)
- Galway Arts Centre (Galway, Ireland)
- Gamblin Artists Colors Co.
- GCRC Advisory Committee (Penn State)
- Gemini Air Cargo
- General Acoustic Conditions
- General Advisory Committee
- General Affairs Council (EU)
- General American Corporation (real estate vendor management provider)
- General Analytics Corporation
- General Application Controls (information technology auditing)
- General Artificial Consciousness
- General Assembly Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of non-theatre spaces and the outdoors was born of the fact that Brighton actually has very few performance spaces, a situation that the closure of the Gardner Arts Centre last year has only exacerbated.
The arts play a major part in city life and all year round you can see pre and post-West End shows at the Theatre Royal, fringe at Komedia, cutting-edge performers at the Gardner Arts Centre and pop stars at the Brighton Centre.