The Gardner Area League of Artists announced Tuesday it hopes to open an art center and cooperative art store in the building, a converted 18th century fire station off Lake Street in the heart of the city's downtown.
What does GALA stand for?
GALA stands for Gardner Area League of Artists (Massachusetts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GALA
We have 44 other meanings of GALA in our Acronym Attic
- Grün Alternative Liste (German: Green Alternative List)
- Grupos Antiterroristas de Liberación (Spain)
- Guarantee against Loss (insurance; various locations)
- Guaranteed Access Level
- Guardian ad Litem
- Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory
- Guild of American Luthiers
- Guinea Airways, Ltd.
- Galactosyl Hydroxylysine
- Gallons Per Hour
- Gay And Lesbian Acceptance
- Gay And Lesbian Alliance
- Generative Approaches to Language Acquisition
- Geschwindigkeitsabhängige Lautstärkeanhebung (German: Speed depending volume increase, radios)
- Global Advertising Lawyers' Alliance
- Global Aviation Leadership Award
- Globalization and Localization Association (trade association)
- Gospel Archiving in Los Angeles
- Graphic Arts Leaders of the Americas
- Greater Appalachian Llama Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
AGE: 18 HOMETOWN: Ashburnham PARENTS: Richard and Cheryl Robillard HONORS AND AWARDS: Spartan Scholar Award, Grades 9-11; Excellence in Art Award, Grades 9-11; Franklin Pierce University Book Award, Grade 11; high/highest honors, Grades 9-11; first-place student category at Gardner Area League of Artists Show, Grade 12; third place in drawing category at Anna Maria College High School Art Competition, Grade 12; participated in Rivier College High School Art Exhibition, Grade 12; Massachusetts Boys State participant, Grade 11; Boston Globe Scholastic Art Awards Silver Key in Animation, Grade 11; New Hampshire Institute of Art High School Drawing Competition Foundations Award, Grade 12; Mount Wachusett Community College High School Art Exhibition cash award, Grade 12.
A member of the Gardner Area League of Artists and the Central Massachusetts Women's Caucus for Art, Ms.